Why choose child care at SDN?
- We employ highly trained staff and invest in staff training and development
- We have university educated teachers in all of our long day care and preschool centres
- We are at the forefront of contemporary and innovative early childhood education practice
- Our curriculum principles integrate the Early Years Learning Framework
- We are not for profit, putting children first and investing any surplus in the quality of our centres
- We welcome children of all abilities. We are inclusive of all children and work to address inequalities faced by marginalised children
- Our vision, mission, values and philosophy underpin our work with children.
Your child will benefit from
- Well resourced centres
- Small group sizes
- Child focused educational programs
- Natural, green environments to explore.
What is different about SDN?
SDN is an integrated children’s services organisation. Our long day care and preschool centres are supported by specialist teachers trained to support children with additional needs, including challenging behaviour, children with disabilities and children with autism.
- Extra support for children with additional needs
- Integrated support services
- SDN Aboriginal Resource Centre
- SDN supports the ongoing professional development of all our staff
- Families are involved in centre life.