No two families are alike. Which is why at SDN, you’ll find a range of support and therapy options to suit your family's needs - with support as unique as your child.
The support we provide
- Develop skills for everyday life
- Prepare for important milestones and transitions, like starting school and transitioning to high school
- Develop the self-care skills they need
- Manage fussy eaters
- Transform your most stressful times, like mealtimes, or getting off to school through supporting behaviour development
- Develop your child’s social skills
- Use technology to communicate
- Get the prescription you need for the tools that can support your child to be more independent like wheelchairs and seating, specialised strollers, walking frames, standing frames, sleep systems, hoists and slings
Each child will have different things they need to learn but we’ll make a plan with you to help develop whichever skills will help your child and family the most.
- Build your family’s capacity to support your child to learn, grow and develop
- Build the capacity of others in your child’s life, like teachers and respite workers
- Advocate for inclusion of your child in everyday services like school, sports or child care
SDN Disability Services are available if you have an NDIS plan, or if you wish to self-fund.
Call us on 1300 831 445
Here are just a few other ways you will benefit with SDN:
- More direction – from the very beginning, we’ll discuss the skills you’d like to see your child develop. From here, we can develop a plan to achieve these goals
- Better understanding – before any changes are made, we’ll listen to you to learn what is working and what has worked before. The aim is then to build on these strengths so the whole family can make the changes that will benefit everyone
- Strengthened skills – every child is unique and you know your child best, so with us you lead the way. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to help your child every day
Equip your child with the skills to find their place in the world.