Choosing the right support network is key to your child’s development.
We’re guided by you. You know your child best and together we’ll find the best way to reach your goals
- We work with children from birth up to transition to high school
- Our way of working means you have access to a range of therapists, but your therapy is delivered in a personalised way through one key contact
- Therapy works in with your regular routine in the places where you spend most of your time
- We work with parents, teachers and anyone in your child’s life so their therapy continues even when we aren’t around
- A strong and supportive network means more opportunities for your child to take part in everyday life alongside their peers
- We’ve been working with families for over 100 years helping children reach their potential