Making a referral
SDN is a not for profit organisation that has been supporting the wellbeing of children and families for over 100 years.
Our services include:
- inclusive childcare centres and preschools in NSW and the ACT
- therapies and support for children from birth to transition to high school with NDIS plans
- an autism-specific preschool called SDN Beranga in Rooty Hill
- free referral and support services for refugee families in Sydney’s West and Inner West called Child and Parent Support (CAPS)
- supported playgroups for children with a disability or developmental delay
- a parenting support service called ‘Brighter Futures’ for vulnerable children and families.
Making a Referral
Fill out the referral form and one of our team members will contact you shortly to discuss the next steps.
We also accept referrals in two other ways:
Tel: 1300 831 445