Our focus on children's wellbeing
The concept of wellbeing is behind everything we do, from promoting healthy relationships, designing accessible centres, meeting and outdoor spaces to promoting a healthy, sustainable environment for future generations.
SDN’s family support services work alongside families so they can build their strengths and use them as a foundation for ensuring their child’s wellbeing.
Through our family support services we support families to be able to:
- ensure their child’s safety
- feel confident in raising their children
- have an understanding of their children’s development and how to support their learning
- develop effective parenting skills
- establish supportive networks.
Each child’s safety and wellbeing is our priority, so we offer tailored support as unique as each child and family.