SDN’s Children and Parenting Support (CAPS) program helps families who have a child with a disability or delay in their development to get the help they need.
Who we help
We help families who:
- Have a child aged 0-12 years who has a disability or is not able to do things that most children their age can do
- We prioritise refugees, migrants and people who have English as their second language
- We will help you even if your child doesn’t have a diagnosis.
How we help
SDN Children’s Services has years of experience helping children and families just like yours. We will talk with you and help you work out what would make a difference for your child.
- Give you information about how children learn and develop
- Connect you with activities in the community
- Tell you about any financial help that you might be eligible for
- Help you to meet other parents
- Help you to find places where your child can play with other children
Inner city Sydney region - 9213 2448 or 0438 083 528
Canterbury LGA - 9715 65 68 or 0427 988 557
Parramatta LGA - email@example.com or call SDN's intake line 1300 831 445.
The SDN Child and Parenting Support (CAPS) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.