SDN’s Children and Parenting Support (CAPS) program helps families who have a child with a disability or delay in their development to get the help they need.
Who we help
We help families who:
- Have a child aged 0-12 years who has a disability or is not able to do things that most children their age can do
- We prioritise refugees, migrants and people who have English as their second language
- We will help you even if your child doesn’t have a diagnosis.
How we help
SDN Children’s Services has years of experience helping children and families just like yours. We will talk with you and help you work out what would make a difference for your child.
- Give you information about how children learn and develop
- Connect you with activities in the community
- Tell you about any financial help that you might be eligible for
- Help you to meet other parents
- Help you to find places where your child can play with other children
The SDN Child and Parenting Support (CAPS) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.