Are mealtimes challenging for your family?
- Would you like your child to be able to sit and eat with your family or with peers?
- Are you concerned about how much your child is eating, or whether they are getting the nutrients they need?
- Does your child eat only a limited range of foods?
SDN’s professional teams of speech pathologists, occupational therapists physiotherapists and child development specialists are experts in taking the stress out of mealtimes. We can support your child so that:
- Mealtimes are less stressful
- Your child experiments with a wider variety of foods
- Your child can eat in social situations such as in a restaurant or at school.
Your child is unique and will have unique goals, strengths and weaknesses. So we start by getting to know them, building up a picture of their strengths and gain a deep understanding of their behaviours. We then go beneath your child’s behaviours to find out what is really going on for your child.
Together, we will help you implement positive behaviour strategies and reinforcements that can be easily implemented in your everyday life.
We will make the most of SDN’s diverse team of professional occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech pathologists and early childhood specialists, utilising their specialist expertise when your child needs it most.
You can click here to download a copy of our mealtimes cookbook.